WesterosCraft Old Launcher (Java) [DELETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klerkie

Mummer
I cannot enter the server with the regular launcher and i cannot click on your other links to the manuel mod.

ღMishiღ

Mummer
Ever thought of trying to make this into some sort of steam game for mac and windows??? I feel it would give people easier access from a more trusted source. While I am entirelly new to this I am already hesitant to download all this stuff to access the game as much as I love Game Of thrones.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Ever thought of trying to make this into some sort of steam game for mac and windows??? I feel it would give people easier access from a more trusted source. While I am entirelly new to this I am already hesitant to download all this stuff to access the game as much as I love Game Of thrones.

Unfortunately we can't distribute Minecraft over steam :\. We are in the process of making a new launcher now which should make loading the game much, much easier.

Reactions: ღMishiღ

ღMishiღ

Mummer
I got to where it asks to put username and password in for your account and I got worried. Admittedly i am a very cautious and shy/scared type but I am sure I am not alone.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
I got to where it asks to put username and password in for your account and I got worried. Admittedly i am a very cautious and shy/scared type but I am sure I am not alone.

You use your Minecraft credentials, which we have no access to whatsover. Its basically another way to log into Minecraft

SairachCraft

Mummer

Nothing to worry about here. The only thing you have to click is the launcher download and thats that. This is a trust-worthy site and we were a part of enjin just a couple of day ago. Now our paths are going apart. And this cant be made as a separate game as it is run on minecraft. It is a moded minecraft game. Its like using a MC modpack. Give it a try. You'll love it!
PS: Players on this server are counted in thousands and if it worked for all of us, idk why would this download not be trust-worthy.
Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.