We need to whitelist the test sever again.

Enah

Skinchanger
i agree, today there's been so many going to the test server and not the production server. and ced ans seri nagged me to back this up, lol

Reactions: Pottman

coxca31

Mummer
I cannot log in to the production server. I have spoken to others who have had the same problem. There is a problem with the launcher that will not allow many people to log into the production server, but will allow them to log into the test server. I have checked all of the forums, and even spoken to people about my issue, but nothing has worked. I'm currently working on my build app and can't get onto the build server, so I go to the test server for inspiration.
The problem seems to be the launcher NOT facilitating an easy login to the production server. I understand that the test server is kind of like a clubhouse for the builders, but with the whitelist, it's literally just that.
In my opinion, the real fix for this would be for the production server to work better from the launcher than the test server. Blaming it on your fans and barring them from seeing your awesome work seems like the wrong way to go.
once again, I have spent days of my life trying to get the launcher to launch the prod. server for me to no avail.

EStoop

Knight of Fairmarket
Hey coxca,

We whitelist the test server because it is literally for testing new production client updates. Both builders and guests are not supposed to hang around in test except for testing these updates, like new blocks and changes to the way the production server runs.

All the awesome work can be seen on the production server, which to my knowledge is just as easy to reach from the launcher as the test server. What problems exactly are you having? I can't find your help request in support.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
If you can launch the actual production client, there should be no problem getting on the production server. If it's a problem with automatic login not working, you just need to log onto the server manually in Multiplayer; the I.P. is mc.westeroscraft.com.