Unable to join to the server. (Internal Exception)

Gev.Sant

Mummer
Hi everyone. I've had problems to join the server for a few hours now, "apparently" letting me in, but kicking me out after a few seconds. At first glance it may look like my internet isn't working, but it works just fine (even though I restarted the router just in case).
NOTE: just before that, I did join the server for a while, but noticed a bit of lag and slow chunks. Then it kicked me out all of a sudden and been having this issue ever since.

The message reads:
Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Sin título.png

Dracarys18

Mummer
I am going to hop on the forum discussion and state that I am also having a hard time joining the server and I don't know why. I am using my MacBook Pro and every time I try to launch the server my computer shows me a bunch of threads for some reason. I know I haven't provided a lot of information but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.36.54 PM.png

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Gev.Sant You might want to investigate your firewall to make sure it's not suddenly blocking packets from the WC server for some reason. I vaguely recall someone else having an issue like this in the past, but I'm not entirely sure.

Adorkabley

Royal Messenger
Pronouns
she/her
Jakethesnake8_8 is now having the same issue. We even see multiple versions of him everytime he tries to log in. Maybe a fresh reinstall?