Unable to join to the server. (Internal Exception)

Gev.Sant

Hi everyone. I've had problems to join the server for a few hours now, "apparently" letting me in, but kicking me out after a few seconds. At first glance it may look like my internet isn't working, but it works just fine (even though I restarted the router just in case).
NOTE: just before that, I did join the server for a while, but noticed a bit of lag and slow chunks. Then it kicked me out all of a sudden and been having this issue ever since.

The message reads:
Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Sin título.png

I am going to hop on the forum discussion and state that I am also having a hard time joining the server and I don't know why. I am using my MacBook Pro and every time I try to launch the server my computer shows me a bunch of threads for some reason. I know I haven't provided a lot of information but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.36.54 PM.png

Gev.Sant You might want to investigate your firewall to make sure it's not suddenly blocking packets from the WC server for some reason. I vaguely recall someone else having an issue like this in the past, but I'm not entirely sure.

Jakethesnake8_8 is now having the same issue. We even see multiple versions of him everytime he tries to log in. Maybe a fresh reinstall?