Sappertsc Probation

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Sap, yeah we accumulated some houses :p I'm a bit more busy this week. Hopefully in the weekend or next week we can have a look at them together. If we can't see each other on, I'll look at them and leave feedback there for you (if I do so I'll write it here in the thread telling you).

Sapper

Playwright
So I have 9 houses we have to look over, I will stop making more lol, I totally get it school is a lot, this weekend maybe... Gn

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Sap. So as we talked, I'm approving you as a full builder today.

But I want to add a few things: you surely got the basics of how to make houses and yards, but don't stop trying to improve yourself. If you ever need help, please feel free to ask me (or anyone else, I do believe that any builder would gladly help you). Remember that if you're not sure about something, don't just do it anyway, ask first for someone what they think. And don't be afraid to change or restart what you built if it'll make something look better, sometimes it's the best you can do.

Also the most important feedback I want to leave for you: be patient. I know it must be a pain hearing me say that over and over, but believe me, rushing things never helps when trying to make them look good. Take your time, plan what you want to do, visualize it and then go and build. This goes for houses, yards, minis, anything.

I hope my feedback helped you thru this probation. If you need anything I can help with, feel free to leave me a message.

Congrats and welcome to the team :)