Approved Redo Appeal: House Estermont of Greenstone

Knight_Krawler

Messenger
I am appealing for Estermont to be exempted from the No-Redo Rule per clause 1(c) - Abandoned Build Clause.

Estermont was initially built by Reygame approx 2014-2015, and was fostered by Otmis and Wazgamer in 2018. Since then the project has been left untouched.

I understand that for the most part the build is complete, however I believe a redo is necessary due to the following reasons (in order of importance):
  • The island terraform needs major updating before closing out:
    • Beaches,
    • Pine forests,
    • Mountain shape, and
    • etc, etc, etc...
  • The land layout should be better organised:
    • Reducing the population of the island to better reflect its size and ability to sustain communities;
    • Ensuring roads connecting hamlets are sensical (looking at you mountain pass); and
    • Redesigning hamlets to better reflect their industry and to have corresponding workshops constructed to fulfill this.
  • The housing style and castle are outdated and do not meet current server standards.
A redo of Estermont would enable a proper terra to be conducted, and to ensure that the design of project facilitates an immersive RP experience when completed.

Thank you for your consideration,

Knight

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Knight_Krawler, I think Greenstone by default is exempt from the No-Redo rule as it is an abandoned build so unless someone has a powerful argument as to why what currently exists should be kept I don't see why anyone wouldn't be able to apply to redo or foster it.

I do however appreciate the throwback to the Veronicas o_O