problems launching minecraft

_x_Hyperion_x_

Mummer
hi when i try to launch minecraft i always seem to get this message can i have some help plz
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap
[21:31:36.861] Minecraft process terminated

Hi Hyperion, it seems that you need to allocate the game more RAM. You can do this by going to the launcher, clicking the gear icon in the top left, and adding more minimum/maximum memory. Make sure you click apply to save changes!

_x_Hyperion_x_

Mummer
hello an_escaped_duck i have allocated it more ram like you said but it just changed to this
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap
[17:15:00.112] Minecraft process terminated

Dan_Prime

Emissary
Should work so long as your computer has enough RAM. You'll need to post the logs for further support if it still is not working.

_x_Hyperion_x_

Mummer
i think i identified the problem it says this
[20:35:23] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty.
[20:35:23] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:170) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper.jar:?]

_x_Hyperion_x_

Mummer
hi i managed to get the launcher started but got this message while launching and afterwards it just crashed
[Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [betterfoliage, presets, journeymap, jei, worldeditcuife2] at SERVER