Probation: TheGoatLord

Hey Goat! I'll be your probation leader.

Just a reminder that you need to build at least 5 houses and post here the coordinates and the closest warp for them, so I can find them and give you feedback. Hopefully I can give most of this feedback in-game, but I may post here if necessary. After a month if your houses are up to standard you'll be promoted to fullbuilder.

Good luck! :)

TheGoatLord

Hey Ric!

X = 4910 Z=11397

There are the Co-ords. I finished the garden and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out,

Thanks,

TGL

Hey Goat, I had a look at the house and left some feedback. Also, Luk left some melons too. The three houses must share the same yard, so you'll need to make a few ajustments so your part fits along with the rest.

TheGoatLord

Hey Ric,

I made the adjustments: The yard is now shared, I moved and altered the design of the clothes line, made a lumber storage cabinet, and also added more detail to the ground.

Reactions: Ricardus

TheGoatLord

X = -90 Z = 15750 For the 4 person quarryman's house at /warp romohamlet, there have been no changes since you last saw it, just put it here for future reference :)

Yes, please post all houses you build here, even if we talk about them in-game :)

And, as you said, we talked in-game about the second house and I saw the yard on the first one, nice work integrating it with the part Alex did.

Reactions: TheGoatLord
About the tents, Otty left some melons saying that your mistakes were fixed and she would post them here.

For the Oxcross house, I left some feedback for you in-game, mostly about the interiors.

TheGoatLord

Thanks for the input Ric, I took it on board and finished the interior of the Oxcross house yesterday (forgot to update the forums, oops, sorry about that). Now I just need to do the garden, I messaged Lem regarding its shape. As far as I'm aware the tents are approved now that Otty fixed the fireplace, but I may be wrong.

Hey Goat, next time I'm online I'll have a look first thing!

On another note I want to ask you to please use this standard format for your next houses posts:
Build number
Number your builds in the order you complete them. Add this number to your in-game builder tag.
/warp
The warp should be the nearest available warp as seen from the Dynamic Map
X,Y,Z Coordinates
The xyz coordinates should be near to the center of your build, found by pressing F3 in game.
Also, I would like to ask that you mark your next builds with a red lantern block next to your name tag, displaying the number of the build. This is just a standardisation of the probation process we'll be using from now on, nothing that you need to worry about.

Hey Goat, I had a look at the Oxcross house. The house is looking good! :) I did left some feedback and suggestions, but on minor things.

When you do the yard I'll get back to it

TheGoatLord

Hey Ric the Oxcross house is done and awaiting approval or criticism from Lem.

Here are the details:

Build number 4
/warp oxcross
X: -6629, Z: 10986, Y:48

The front garden is looking a little empty, but I don't think the space warrants anything other than a few weeds. Thanks :)

Nice work!

Just two things on the Oxcross house: becareful with weeds on the path, depeding of where they are it could be a place where they wouldn't grow, as people would constantly step there. Also, I think there should be a more clear way of conection between the front and the back, they seem a little disconnect taking into account that they are of the same house. Perhaps making a slightly wider path on the northern side of the house would help.