Probation: Scubooty

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I've checked out your river smooth houses and left a few melons. Very nice, I just noticed a few details that could help improve the feelings of the buildings.

I also went back to your oxcross houses. You improved the yard but I am still unsure of the turnip patch. could you increase the amount of the field block within the patch so that there;s less mud and pine needle?
Or
I can use world edit on it so that it looks like those shoots are also springing up out of the mud.
what do you want?

In terms of learning the style, you've passed. You just have a few more days to go of your probation month. I'll check any houses you finish off in that period if you list them here, which I suggest you do. Every builder can always learn more.
Goodluck!

Scubooty

Bookbinder
In my opinion I would rather the World Edit option because it would add more differentiation to the build, but I will also try the other option too. I have done a few more tents at Mance's Camp but they are just interiors.

Reactions: AerioOndos

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Okay I'll go do the world edit bit for you. I trust Otty will keep you in check regarding tents. I've looked over them and not seen any issues.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Your buildings are up to server standard, and the only stuff oven had to make note of are small details. Goodluck with being a full builder!
And thanks for being such a great help with the snowy field so at Norrey!