Hey Chewy i will be your probation leader! Looking forward to meeting you in-game. I prefer to go through the houses in game and post the bullet points here on the forums. Feel free to ask any questions to me or any other builders, there will always be someone online willing to help.
Here is some useful information.
When you post your builds here on the forums please post following information:
- You can find plots on the dyn map, via the menu.
- You can also find plots at /warp build
- To diversify your garden plants see /warp crops
- When making houses with professions see /warp jobs
- You can always ask people for help, someone will certainly answer.
- I suggest you have the same name on forums as in-game (if you have two names, it can be changed here Name change ).
- This here is the New Builders Guide
- /warp ????
- Build number. Just number them on the plot and in here when you post.
thanks so much Johan! I'm excited for what being a builder has in store for me!Hey Chewy! We had a look at your house, and made a few minor changes. Nothing of real note, other than you must remember to cover up the sides of benches. You did a great job on making profession details! And an overall good job.
I think it is only natural that you move on from probation now. So congratulations and welcome to the Westeroscraft family. I hope your stay will be long and fruitful, and that you will have as many good hours in this community as i have had.
Here is some links that can prove useful (i give them to all my probies), this link is for General stuff. If you wanna do an immersion build see this one immersion builds i have done a few of those myself. Here is some info on leading a project. If you ever have any questions about anything feel free to come to me in game, or shoot me a message on the forums.
See you out there!