Nomorefun_ Builder Application

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger

POLAND

When I searched any information about KL I found your images of old Kings Landing and more informations abut WesterosCraft.

LOTR, ERAGON

All of the above

All of the above

My favourite character in ASOIAF is Ned Stark because he lived honorably and without intrigue. He died for this but his death for me is good death because he lived what he was believe.

I am interesting medieval and I have some knowledge about him.

I am great fan of this universe and I want take part in this big project. All project on this server are very realistic and I also want build realistically.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Approved by Enah on Oct 7, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey Fun! This is a really good house! Love the lil fence and the use of halfdoors on the gable, and I like how your garden follows the terrain some. The daub and wattle is fairly well done, though that's one of those really difficult thing most people get wrong. You have done very well with it, however!

So, on to some slight hardly noticeable things: exposed side of utility blocks example, the butcher knife block showing multiple sides: a fix for this is to cover it up with a half door or wattle fence.

the interior thatch is showing, which sometimes isn;t bad, however the way it is it'd fall into the room, typically thatch roof is just wooden steps covering the bottom all over.

and final thing the excessive crates of carrots without the garden being harvested. try not to use too much food or repeat the same block too often.

So, since this is very very good, I shall issue you a challenge build! I would like you to build me a lower class house (can have a profession of your choice) in the style of Woodwright, which is a fairly new and exciting build style! Good luck!

Reactions: geeberry

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
Thanks for you feedback it is important for me it allow improve my buildings. So now i go to Woodwright, to see in game.

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey, So first off, the roof doesn't match the town's roof styles, it doesn't match any current styles, and it feels more representative of the older style of building. Woodwright uses taller pitches. The stone choices are also off, you have combined grey with pink stone, there's this very slight but noticeable discolouration to the walls. You also have shutters on the side of the multi-sided blocks, which is odd as you can open them. So, I would like you to thoroughly go through Woodwright town, and study how those houses are made, observe how the roof curves, where the stairs tend to be, how the roof is supported inside and how the yards and workspaces are arranged. Now, I'd like you to make a new house in Woodwright's style and bring it back to show, I believe in you! Fun! Fun! Fun! (that's the crowd chanting)

Enah

Skinchanger
That is much better! Only concern is the bookshelf, but I get you just wanted a shelf there, so on to your second challenge! Please build in the style of Sweet Willow Town at /warp sweetwillow. I'd like a cobbler, middle class. Good luck!

Enah

Skinchanger
Wow yea this is much better! Great job! I don't have any complaints, so I'ma give one more challenge, this time tooting my own style's horn. I'd like a middles class town house in the style of Bandallontown, the solid stone style, profession of whorehouse. Good luck

Enah

Skinchanger
You forgot the red lantern automatic fail :O joking, very little off with this apart from beds not having head boards and that one drawer not being covered otherwise I'll looks closer when I get home from work

Enah

Skinchanger
lol, ok, apart form over lantern inside, the house looks pretty good, the onyl real complaint is the floor's gradient, it's too singular. so, this i shall issue you one last challenge. Fairmarket: high class mercer