JacksMean Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksMean

Mummer

Brazil

On my searchings about game of thrones maps in minecraft game. Because i will love to be in one of this maps ou help to build something like that. I made a map of kings landing once, but a i lost him in a error, and i just save some parts.

WestWorld

Game of Thrones

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

Cersei, because she is cold and calculist, and i really love to see her fighting for her children and her family. The character have a good construction and maybe a good end to, being a crazy woman, just like the mad king.

I have a facility to build things, and a very nice notion of perspectivity. I really like to draw scenery and buildings.

Because the history of game of thrones is one of my favorites in the world, just like architecture, and the architecture of the show. I made a map one, but a lost a part of him, so i want to help other peoples with her projects.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Jack.

Thanks for your application. Our guidelines specify that you need to make a house in single-player mode from our launcher, in a style that would fit into a project on our server. Please make amendments to your application and submit the required images or your application will be declined for not following the guidelines.

Thanks.

Reactions: Wazgamer

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Hi Jack, you're required to build a house that fits into our universe with our texture pack and mods on. Please rectify this once more. If you're unsure, please refer again to the rules for applicants.

JacksMean

Mummer
Sorry, I have some difficulties with the language because I am Brazilian and I am learning to speak English fluently. I'll repeat the process the right way, forgive me.

IMajic

Royal Messenger
I had the same issue last year with my memory when setting min to 2G and max to 3G.
I completely removed westeroscraft of my mac and reinstalled it, that worked for me so it might work for you :)

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Hi Jack, thanks for submitting your images.

Unfortunately your style isn't quite up to the standard we look for, and doesn't reflect any existing style on our server. With this in mind I'm going to reject your application. I'd suggest spending a little more time exploring the server and getting to know the style a bit better before applying.

Please feel free to apply again in future, and thanks again!

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.