Abandoned House Lorch By JJLyric

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Same kind of deal as with Batel and Foote, I'm fine to teach you tools and show you how to create some landforms etc but I simply don't have time to do the majority of the terrain. In terms of style for terrain, Pixeld's work at Wyndhall is brilliant stuff for the Tumblestone valley that you should keep some resemblance too in terra.

Reactions: Jeffjunior77

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Approved by me if the Gift hamlet is finished up.

I'd also like to check over plotting of the village and castle before they get built, just so I can give some feedback and tips early on.

Goodluck with Lorch! I hope to see this beautiful patch of the Torrentine added to the stretch of completed segment of northern westerlands projects!

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
cheers someone needs to do the yard inj the gift then its done. also who knows about that road and where it will lead to its a bit random

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
aeks or someone im back and i dont really know hjow to start it off so i though maybe turning all the l,orch terrain to sand so i know wherer the borders are. do es a mod or someone could you please do this task for me as i want to get the border of the project correct. thanks

Reactions: Rob1987

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Hey! coming to two years since I applied I think if I was more interested I would've started work by now. Since this is all approved it is a shame to just leave it but I feel its right as if I don't its holding up an available project. I haven't done a solo first project and so for my first a project this involves a lot of hill work and lot of terrain to do kind of scares me. That being said I would LOVE! to do a project just one without this much terra. I have my eyes peeled for a perfect started project so please dm me if you know of one!
But yeah nothing has happened over the two years so im going to leave it at that. I haven't layed a finger on the land so I guess its classed as not started

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Hey! coming to two years since I applied I think if I was more interested I would've started work by now. Since this is all approved it is a shame to just leave it but I feel its right as if I don't its holding up an available project. I haven't done a solo first project and so for my first a project this involves a lot of hill work and lot of terrain to do kind of scares me. That being said I would LOVE! to do a project just one without this much terra. I have eyed up a few in the reach particularly dunstonbury.
But yeah nothing has happened over the two years so im going to leave it at that. I haven't layed a finger on the land so I guess its classed as not started
i also mentioned before that i would deal with the terra by a tutor and a editor to help me and that wouldn't relying on someone else in a solo project to help you isnt the best. Thank to everyone that gave advice and helped on this project. Aeks particularly!