Completed House Keath by NoMoreFun_

Enah

Skinchanger
Seems fine to me, I'll continue looking over as well, but I would consider this complete. Just be prepared to fix stuff when called to ;D

Reactions: Nomorefun_

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Castle:

The Good -

First off, I would like to say that the castle and the surrounding land is terraformed and built very well, great first impressions. I'd encourage you to strive for Editor if you have time!

The dungeons although small, give a very real brutal and damp vibe, great work.

The bad -

This is more of a personal note, but in the sept, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to use item frames, update me if incorrect. But I'd change them to small wood wall statues or brick walls.

The Ugly -

I would say that the castle courtyard with the stable could use a bit more life e.g hay on the dirt or more greenery, however I commend you for sticking to the Riverlands pragmatic style here.

I'd take a look at remodelling the fireplace on the 2nd floor above the main hall, as its made out of walls and interacts with surrounding blocks.

These are my notes on the castle, I'll continue to work through the lands. Overall really good so far!

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
@Nomorefun_ As this build has (relatively) recently completed, I was wondering if you could come up with a quick wiki article for Keath?
I will try do it but not in very soon time. I need more time to write article in English, in which I don't feel enough confident to write fast. So I need some part of free time at day to do it how I want it look. I think I can do it to end of June due I have now exam at university.

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
I will try do it but not in very soon time. I need more time to write article in English, in which I don't feel enough confident to write fast. So I need some part of free time at day to do it how I want it look. I think I can do it to end of June due I have now exam at university.

If you would like to write it in your native language I would be happy to translate. Take your time, and good luck with your exams!

Reactions: Nomorefun_