House Keath by NoMoreFun_

Discussion in 'The Riverlands' started by Nomorefun_, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I have the honor to announce that house Keath is done and ready for post approval.
    I'm very grateful evryone who help in creation this project.

2. Wazgamer

Wazgamer Lord Paramount of The Riverlands Maester

very nice, i should have some time to check it out soon!

Nomorefun_ likes this.
  3. Wazgamer

Hey fun, i took a quick look over keath in game today, i dont have many problems just a couple of things that look out of place. I’ll address this soon. Just wanted to keep you updated

Nomorefun_ and oOIOoMajic like this.
  4. Enah

Enah Mother Nature and Lord in Bandallon Maester

Seems fine to me, I'll continue looking over as well, but I would consider this complete. Just be prepared to fix stuff when called to ;D

Nomorefun_ likes this.
  5. This is around 1 month since I finished house Keath and I'm waiting for any details sugestions what I need to do for get postapprove.

AerioOndos likes this.
  6. Wazgamer

sorry about this fun, had exams. Thanks for the bump, moved to the top of my todo list

Nomorefun_ likes this.
  7. Enah

post approved but will still continue going through as it's a big project and i might've missed stuff bc of lag

AerioOndos and Nomorefun_ like this.
  8. Wazgamer

Castle:

The Good -

First off, I would like to say that the castle and the surrounding land is terraformed and built very well, great first impressions. I'd encourage you to strive for Editor if you have time!

The dungeons although small, give a very real brutal and damp vibe, great work.

The bad -

This is more of a personal note, but in the sept, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to use item frames, update me if incorrect. But I'd change them to small wood wall statues or brick walls.

The Ugly -

I would say that the castle courtyard with the stable could use a bit more life e.g hay on the dirt or more greenery, however I commend you for sticking to the Riverlands pragmatic style here.

I'd take a look at remodelling the fireplace on the 2nd floor above the main hall, as its made out of walls and interacts with surrounding blocks.

These are my notes on the castle, I'll continue to work through the lands. Overall really good so far!

Ready and Nomorefun_ like this.
  9. Enah

We can use item frames, just not like vast numbers in one place

Wazgamer likes this.
  10. Wazgamer

Another nice little Riverlands build along the Green Fork!

Great work!

Post-Approved - waz

AerioOndos, Ready and Nomorefun_ like this.