Approved House Costayne of Three Towers by ContraBlonde

ContraBlonde

Prophet
I have decided to approve Mandos’ entry for the Hightower Manse. I would like mod approval to paste on site. The test can be found at /warp Mandos and fly all the way up

To those who have tested as well, thank you for applying, your tests have been crucial to bringing the villa to fruition. We will try our best to incorporate ideas from your entries.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Please follow protocol for minis. Mandos must officially apply for the mini (either in this thread or on Discord if they can't get on here) for it to count as a mini. Otherwise, "ask to build" special builds (which is what this would count as if we don't follow protocol) don't require mod approval, but they also don't count as minis for the purpose of project resumes.

ContraBlonde

Prophet
Please follow protocol for minis. Mandos must officially apply for the mini (either in this thread or on Discord if they can't get on here) for it to count as a mini. Otherwise, "ask to build" special builds (which is what this would count as if we don't follow protocol) don't require mod approval, but they also don't count as minis for the purpose of project resumes.
I have talked to mandos and he will make a post in the thread

Mandos1

Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
Here is my application for Lemongrass Hall, the country home of House Hightower. All of the buildings and outdoor spaces are listed and it was approved and worked on with Contra.

If you would like to visit for yourself you can /warp Mandos and go up.

PS I had to make a new account because I could not remember my previous password and the "Forgot Password" function was not working.

Attachments

• Hightower Manse of Lemongate Hall.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 34

WalrusBehindYou

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
Here is my application for Lemongrass Hall, the country home of House Hightower. All of the buildings and outdoor spaces are listed and it was approved and worked on with Contra.

PS I had to make a new account because I could not remember my previous password and the "Forgot Password" function was not working.
I love the hightower statue in the courtyard, so cute

ContraBlonde

Prophet

You have my approval Mandos, I am now asking for the approval from the Mods.

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell