Approved Felwood by Kor

Kor_Bro

Envoy
Sup' everyone!

It's been nearly 4 years since i started Felwood on the 26th of June, 2016. I've fallen into the category of old builders with forever ongoing projects, like Stoop's Fairmarket and Iwan's Harvest Hall. But now, I think it's coming to a point where I need to finish up this bad boy soon.

DutchGuard was kind enough to remind me that Felwood was missing it's original forum post, since it never got moved from the first forum transfer, so I thought I'd make the official forum post for it again.
Here's the >> Original application. <<

For info: The application is severely outdated, and I plan on giving a proper update on all the different additions added to the real build soon enough. There are a few bits an pieces, finished and unfinished, i'd like to update/revisit soon, as new blocks has been added, like the new terrain blocks. But overall i'm looking forward to finishing up this old project.

On a side note, I have no longer any recollection of who my mods are/were. All i know is that some are gone, like Scribbles, while others have stepped down, like Stoop.

I'm currently in the middle of my exams, but as summer comes along and the exams come to an end I plan on making my return to Westeros and finish what i started. I will see you all very soon.

Yours truly,
Kor

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, BantyRooster and CaptScribble were your approving mods, with EStoop stepping in for Scribble later.

Reactions: Kor_Bro

Kor_Bro

Envoy
Thank you kindly Endy and Dragons. Better keep me in a tight leash, you know how i tend to wreck havoc on everything i touch ;)

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Kor_Bro just checking in to see how Felwood is going, though I'm aware it might be on pause while you put together a wider Stormlands plan together.