crazyweirddude Builder Application

ShakyJake

Mummer

U.S.A

A friend told me about it (On the server he is a builder by the name of he_who_is_red), and it sounded interesting. After a while of me trying to figure out how the launcher worked, I went on the server and was amazed at all the new blocks and all of the buildings.

Yes, the LOTR movies and a book series called “Ranger’s Apprentice” by John Flanagan.

Season 1

Probably Tyrion Lannister, as he has a sense of humor and seems clever. He also doesn’t give me an ‘I’m going potentially become king and be a complete ass to everyone that isn’t close to me and make them suffer’ vibe. He’s also the only Lannister I really like.

Well, I love building with daub & wattle and making low class houses in general. I’m one that could work on those houses for days. I don't think I have anything super spectacular, but I have a lot of patience so that would be helpful.

I love and am fascinated by the architecture of the server, and would like to contribute to this server myself.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey Crazyweirddude, great house! Would totally fit in King's Landing sprawl area! My only thing is the cabbage patch is not muddy and the drawer table in the sleeping area, these kind of peasants usually wouldn't have that, more likely it would be a barrel. There is really nothing majorly wrong I can see and you seem to be up to our server's current standards. However, as protocol usually goes I am going to issue you a Challenge. I would like you to build low-mid White Harbour style house. And, as you are friends with redmond, I would press that he does not lend his aid in the construction. I know red's a fairly upstanding guy, but you know how friends will do whatever they can to help each other out. So, good luck!

Reactions: otty

red

Storyteller
Hey Crazyweirddude, great house! Would totally fit in King's Landing sprawl area! My only thing is the cabbage patch is not muddy and the drawer table in the sleeping area, these kind of peasants usually wouldn't have that, more likely it would be a barrel. There is really nothing majorly wrong I can see and you seem to be up to our server's current standards. However, as protocol usually goes I am going to issue you a Challenge. I would like you to build low-mid White Harbour style house. And, as you are friends with redmond, I would press that he does not lend his aid in the construction. I know red's a fairly upstanding guy, but you know how friends will do whatever they can to help each other out. So, good luck!

Don't worry about it Enah, I haven't placed a single block for crazy! It's all him.

Reactions: Enah

ShakyJake

Mummer
I made a low-mid class fishermans house that is out of the style of white harbor, like you asked for the challenge.

Enah

Skinchanger
This is a really good house! I only found that you have quite a large amount of storage clutter (barrels, tables with drawers and baskets), the pot in the corner is kinda creepy, I do think you have too many divisions in the house though that's not a large issue. The bedrooms look like they are chilly, perhaps a fireplace on the level or some bedhangings would keep the residents more warm? Also when you seem to have a large open space atop the stairs but your bedrooms are cramped.

Ok, here are some positives :D

you have a good use of the main room, it's fairly open, has good flow and the ceiling is 3.5, very good. You've got the gradient really well done, though the biome throws it off a tad. The wardrobe works well, and I liek your dining table placement.

So, I accept this first chellenge. Now, since you are so good, I will issue you one more challenge. Please build a High Class Townhouse in the style of Fairmarket, with the profession of Mercer. Fairmarket is a tough style so be ready!

ShakyJake

Mummer
This is a really good house! I only found that you have quite a large amount of storage clutter (barrels, tables with drawers and baskets), the pot in the corner is kinda creepy, I do think you have too many divisions in the house though that's not a large issue. The bedrooms look like they are chilly, perhaps a fireplace on the level or some bedhangings would keep the residents more warm? Also when you seem to have a large open space atop the stairs but your bedrooms are cramped.

Ok, here are some positives :D

you have a good use of the main room, it's fairly open, has good flow and the ceiling is 3.5, very good. You've got the gradient really well done, though the biome throws it off a tad. The wardrobe works well, and I liek your dining table placement.

So, I accept this first chellenge. Now, since you are so good, I will issue you one more challenge. Please build a High Class Townhouse in the style of Fairmarket, with the profession of Mercer. Fairmarket is a tough style so be ready!
Like you asked, I built a high-class townhouse in the style of fairmarket, with the profession of mercer.

Enah

Skinchanger
Alright pretty good, the daub has some issues, but that's my personal preference most likely. it feels a lil tall, however when in-between other houses might not be so noticeable. apart from the bright blue roof and some over storage in rooms, i say this is acceptable and puts you over my standards for Westeroscraft! so, welcome to the team! Here is a link for you which may come in useful http://westeroscraft.wikia.com/wiki/Newbie_guide , please adhere to it's words and make sure that you comprehend (i'm sure you do) it's rules and guidelines held therein. So, whenever you are ready please make a thread for your probation. https://westeroscraft.com/forum/probation.39/
also, if it doesn;t autopromote you, ask a mod. Again, welcome and remember, have fun!