''Cannot find class: "net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch"

flipneX

Mummer
Ram: 8GB
Java: Last Version 221 64 bits
Launcher: Titan Minecraft Launcher 3.8.0

Hey, i have an problem and is that i want to open Minecraft 1.14.X with optifine and without optifine and i got this error
Cannot find class: "net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
I dont know what it means but when i open the game sometimes i get that error, in the other Minecraft versions this error not appear
I would like some help pls.

Iwan

Boldtown
Staff member
We don't offer support for other launchers but our own. Contact the authors of your launcher for help.
If you want to connect to the WesterosCraft server we highly recommend using our own launcher.

mcraftpremium

Mummer
I have 2 custom build framework with arm64, arm7, i386, x86_64 slices. One is ObjC and one in Swift. Including them in another project as frameworks, setting the framework search paths, the targets compile fine for all environments. The issue I am having is Code Sense within XCode for the Swift framework, it gives a Cannot find swift declaration for this class error in the IDE after the build completes. I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is occuring. All the ObjC framework classes are loaded.