Block Change Request: I want shitty, brown, murky and chunky water.

Request: I want shitty, brown, murky and chunky water.

Request Type: General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
I don't know if anyone here is able to make biomes, but would it be possible to get brownish, murky water? Could be useful for some shit-filled rivers and sewers.

Also, would it be possible to make a biome where you combine the stone colours of the "Jungle_Hills"-biome with the leaf-colours of "Stone_Beach"? That would make a killer biome for the North.

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
I would also love to have this but I think one of the issues why this was never implemented is the fact that we can't made Minecraft water murky or cloudy, it's always transparent. So brown muddy water ends up looking like regular water dyed brown. If there was a way to prevent this to happen it would be amazing. Would it be possible for example to use a lava-like liquid for non transparent water (assuming that we can remove its ability to burn stuff and the sparks animations)?

If unlike what I said there is a way around this I add to this request a water colour to represent the murky, sandy and slow green waters of the Greenblood!

1280px-Rio_Segura_a_su_paso_por_Archena.jpg25894739-barcos-en-el-río-guadalquivir-que-pasa-por-coria-del-río-provincia-de-sevilla-andaluc...jpg25894557-barcos-en-el-río-que-pasa-por-el-guadalquivir-coria-del-río-provincia-de-sevilla-anda...jpg1024xBARCA2011_0655.jpg

IMajic

Royal Messenger
Just a follow on for what spike is talking about since we were talking about this a few days ago
Request: I want shitty, brown, murky and chunky water.

Request Type:
General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
I don't know if anyone here is able to make biomes, but would it be possible to get brownish, murky water? Could be useful for some shit-filled rivers and sewers.

Also, would it be possible to make a biome where you combine the stone colours of the "Jungle_Hills"-biome with the leaf-colours of "Stone_Beach"? That would make a killer biome for the North.

Also an addition to this since me and spike were talking about this a few days ago,

'make a biome where you combine the stone colours of the "Jungle_Hills"-biome with the leaf-colours of "Stone_Beach"? That would make a killer biome for the North.'

Check out /warp majbiomes
You can see all our current biomes we use, there are lots of biomes that do not work as a biome, so do we not use them?
- such as names don't work, vanilla names do not exist either like mesa_mesa.

So biomes have been changed at some point in the past?

also biomes can be made since there are lots of biomes made on curse forge

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/oh-the-biomes-youll-go
They created biomes themselves but then they included created atmosphere, different colours to water, air and sky

Since I think they are multiples when editing a biome.

https://mcreator.net/wiki/how-make-biome

I have no clue about biomes,
So maybe someone here in our community might know how they work and how you make them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell