Completed Application for House Blackbar of Bandallon by Enahsian

Enah

Skinchanger
Approved by me, make sure when you're plotting the fields that they be narrower than in the map, nothing wider than 10-15 for cereal crops

on another ntoe regarding it, the lil sept on the cliff is a bit unique, perhaps use a more traditional bandallonian style for the roof?

Enah

Skinchanger
Just an update, the Winery at Bandavassal1 is being reworked by Ric, Marg has helped finish a cavern beneath the castle that was a remnant from the Leftie era of Bandallon. I am contemplating reworking the hamlet and beaches near the Hastwyck border (still waiting for @jMp007 to respond on that). I removed a pasture in bandavassal2 in favour of crops, and am about to ontinue working on the winery there as well. Luk's gorgeous Septry lands is putting the rest to shame and I am seeking someone to make a beautiful forest floor for me. I hope to get this crap all done by June...

Enah

Skinchanger
Update: i have a cottage and the quarry on the hill between bwk and banda left, plus the final terrain works, i will need a good cliff maker to aid me, as i really dont wanna. also, forest floor and detailing, thank you. i have updated the finished cliff sections with the new blocks, including differing rock types to showcase formation and stratification

Veggie

The Old Bear
"The Reach proper, a vast expanse of fields and farms, lakes and rivers, hills and woods and fragrant meadows, mills and mines, dotted with small villages, thriving market towns, and ancient castles, stretching from the Shield Islands in the Sunset Sea, up the mouth of the Mander, past Highgarden, to Red Lake, Goldengrove, and Bitterbridge, as far as Tumbleton and the Mander's headwaters."

I'd say you nailed it. Post approved.

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
I found some unslabbed paths in a forest and near some houses, marked them with a bigass melon pillar so you can notice them easily :p Also marked the manor, I think it could use some light stone in the gradient, it's really simple at the moment. Other than that, consider it post-approved :D Abandalone is now Donedallon.

Enah

Skinchanger
Uhm, those were not like that before. This is a WE glitch? looks more like someone went an just broke them instead. Was it already fixed cause it doesnt show for me?

Shymon

Lord Lannister
Uhm, those were not like that before. This is a WE glitch? looks more like someone went an just broke them instead. Was it already fixed cause it doesnt show for me?
People on the server said it’s a WE glitch, there were also missing locked oak doors and glitched oak doors on the lower floors; which were fixed by CC and me. I also found glitched banners on the upper floors; which were also fixed by the people on the server. So in conclusion, it is most likely a WorldEdit glitch.

Enah

Skinchanger
I wonder why though. the doors of the cabinets i know are from them being door doors and not shutters so i replaced those, but the rest was just... weird