Youtube

Red Griffin

Mummer
Do any other the builders have youtube or even twitch channels? For any Minecraft content really, not just westeroscraft. News, guides, Westeroscraft builds. Westeroscraft walks are enjoyable but sometimes I just want to watch them build without flying into the world and risking getting in the way.

Reactions: Kor_Bro

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Do any other the builders have youtube or even twitch channels? For any Minecraft content really, not just westeroscraft. News, guides, Westeroscraft builds. Westeroscraft walks are enjoyable but sometimes I just want to watch them build without flying into the world and risking getting in the way.

I attempted to start a twitch channel but the interest in Minecraft has plundered greatly with the latest Fortnite. All of us are more interested in simply building for the server. If you are fearful of getting in the way I may suggest having a mod switch you into spectator mode where you turn invisible and can fly through walls. This will allow you to watch builders do interiors without cramming up our space when we want to put blocks down.

Red Griffin

Mummer
I attempted to start a twitch channel but the interest in Minecraft has plundered greatly with the latest Fortnite. All of us are more interested in simply building for the server. If you are fearful of getting in the way I may suggest having a mod switch you into spectator mode where you turn invisible and can fly through walls. This will allow you to watch builders do interiors without cramming up our space when we want to put blocks down.

I'll definitely be doing this