1. Red Griffin

Red Griffin Nobuild

Do any other the builders have youtube or even twitch channels? For any Minecraft content really, not just westeroscraft. News, guides, Westeroscraft builds. Westeroscraft walks are enjoyable but sometimes I just want to watch them build without flying into the world and risking getting in the way.

Kor_Bro likes this.
  2. I watch the Achievement Hunter let’s play Minecraft series.

But don’t worry about getting in the way, we love guests and all Minecraft fans!

Red Griffin and Kor_Bro like this.

3. I attempted to start a twitch channel but the interest in Minecraft has plundered greatly with the latest Fortnite. All of us are more interested in simply building for the server. If you are fearful of getting in the way I may suggest having a mod switch you into spectator mode where you turn invisible and can fly through walls. This will allow you to watch builders do interiors without cramming up our space when we want to put blocks down.

Red Griffin and lemonbear like this.
  4. You can simply type in the command /gm 3 to toggle the spectator mode, as Otty said :)

Red Griffin likes this.
  5. Not sure if guests have this ability atm FYI.

6. Red Griffin

Red Griffin Nobuild

Unless their building skill has improved Idk if I would learn much from watching them.

7. Red Griffin

Red Griffin Nobuild

I'll definitely be doing this