New profile posts

The plotting is fine. you can make the test. i pasted the area on your plot, if thats ok, so you can just use the real terrain for the test
The terrain is done, at least roughly. You can apply now, the vegitation and details will be added later. :)
Yo I posted my builder application about a week ago and haven't heard back. No rush if you're busy, I just want to make sure it's not been lost to the winter.
I might be coming on more infrequently until November 11/12. This last year of school has gone far too quickly.

Still, I procrastinate heavily so might be able to do quite a lot of work on the server in that time :p
Hi! This is a brief post requesting I be contacted through the forums if I'm needed for anything! Uni is starting back up and I just got the officer AIGA position as a Historian which will potentially take much of my time alongside fencing club and friends. My availability will likely become wonky as previously but I will try to maintain a consistent appearance on the server to complete my probation work and Mances!