XeptoCo Builder Application

XeptoCo

Mummer

Austria

I found WesterosCraft with google. I discussed with a friend, if we could build a small scale model of the map of westeros on a lan world. But then we thought, that someone must have already done this and as I googled "westeros minecraft", the WesterosCraft Server was the first entry.

Eragon, Harry Potter, Percy Jakson and Lord of the Rings

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings

All of the above

It varies between Arya and Varys. I like Arya because of intresting story and the fact that she doesn't want to be a lady like her sister does. Varys on the other hand is just the person who knows everything about everyone which makes him to a very powerfull person even though he has no powerfull army behind him.

I really like building things with an high attention to detail. Be it terraforming, building houses or something else. This is based on the fact, that I think, that a building should always make you want to explor it, to think about the past of the building, maby the things that happend there and the people who live there.

After I found out, that there was a server which's members are actually trying to recreate whole westeros. I really love the attention to detail and the fact that so many people work together to create something of this magnitude. As I really like building in this building stile and working with other people I decidet, that I wanted to try to join this server.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDSsxbR

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hi there, sorry about the delay! So, your house is not quite up to server standards, just gonna point out the logs (we avoid them in houses now too bulky and such) and the houses' roof is a blob. The roof's made of thatch, which cant be messy to that degree or it will blow off and/or leak something awful. What I recommend you do is to head out to one of our more recent projects and look at how our houses are done. If you aren't sure what a newer place is, just ask in game. Once you've done that and built a new house we can continue from there, just post the new pics in this thread when ready.