Winterfell canon

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
there is a narrow passage from the third floor of the south gate to the first floor of the north gate. winterfell is also described as having hills and valleys within its walls, which i see few of. this is from a Bran chapter (the one where he falls)

edit: there is in fact a tunnel, but i’m not sure if it goes to the right floor of the gatehouse.

Last edited:

ZEZEWALK

Messenger
There's a wasp nest in the attic of the Great Keep of Winterfell, which is strange as wasps would likely die below 50F/10C.
I would be okay with wasps at Flint's Finger, the entire wolfswood and the Neck, but not at Winterfell.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
there is a narrow passage from the third floor of the south gate to the first floor of the north gate. winterfell is also described as having hills and valleys within its walls, which i see few of. this is from a Bran chapter (the one where he falls)

edit: there is in fact a tunnel, but i’m not sure if it goes to the right floor of the gatehouse.
God you were such a dweeb back then

Enah

Skinchanger
Yes it could be hotter than one would assume, but the attic in question is over the Cassels wing away from the hottest towers (Ned-Cat and girls+septa turrets), and there are multiple drafts from arrow slit windows in the stairs.
wasp nests don't vanish when it gets cold... the nest will remain. also, a wasp in this world might be adapted to the climates it also depends on what a wasp is. is it a paper wasp? a yellowjacket? a hornet?