White Harbor Post-Completion Quality Control

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Post any concerns about quality for specific buildings/structures/areas/etc. in WH in this thread. Please try to include pictures of the relevant parts of the buildings in questions, and be specific about what you think the issues are.

Also, it would be highly preferable if people bringing up concerns also outline a proposed way of fixing the issue (again, be specific), or even make themselves available to help fix the issue (e.g. helping to redo problematic interiors).

SMP

Faith Militant
I personally feel very confident in the early parts of the city still, but if anyone was looking to really criticize an area, I'd recommend the north / northeast, which is around when I ran out of ideas and steam.

Renly_Baratheon_

Envoy
Pronouns
he/him
I've just been exploring the surroundings of White Harbour and the holdfast north of the city, near the warps holt and wh3 has an unfinished cellar under the main hall. The cellar is accessed through the staircase to the left of the entrance. It's still made of wool. Don't think it's necessary to include a picture of the wool here. Since there are no kitchens in the build (or at least I didn't find them) I assume they were supposed to be there.