WesterosCraft Walks - Get involved

electricthrusts

Faith Militant
Hey guys,
After the recent incident I want to change how Kobe and I approach WCW with you guys. After all these are your builds and your stories. With there being a poll in each episode, we don't know who will win until the day before the video is posted so sometimes it can be too late notice to get information to project leads or builders involved.
At the moment the current winner of this weeks episode is House Thorne. I have messaged the project leader about it but I want to hear from any other builders (including Jakey) who worked on the project. Are there any special places on the build you think need to be featured or any lore that you have made up about a specific area of house. Comment below and id love to talk about the builders who worked on projects more to show you and your amazing talents off.
Feel free to see when I'm free and you can even give me a guided tour!

Westeroscraft is here to feature and promote the channel so speak up and lets show the world how amazing this server is!

kind regards,
Lucia

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Cant you just have the poll in a video, decide not the next video but for the next again. That way you have more time to catch up with lead. Hope you get what i mean :D
ps im a big fan of yours :D

• Love
Reactions: electricthrusts

electricthrusts

Faith Militant
Cant you just have the poll in a video, decide not the next video but for the next again. That way you have more time to catch up with lead. Hope you get what i mean :D
ps im a big fan of yours :D
That would work for me but it would get a little confusing. We take information from the westeroscraft wiki if it’s there along with the ASOIF wiki