WesterosCraft Geology & Topography

NewMexican

Storyteller
Howdy all,

I am a geologist, specializing in speleology and karst topography. I've been a fan of WesterosCraft for a while, and while I don't have the time to help build I'm happy to offer myself as a resource for any and all earth-related topics in Westeros. Need to know where certain physical features i.e. caves, cliffs, fields, sinks, and all other terraforming need to go? I'm your guy. I'm open to answering specific questions about builds on WC, or I can take a look through a finished build at the builder's request. I won't comment on the build itself, only on the way it is interacting with the environment and if the placement of certain physical features makes sense. Feel free to send me an email or private message and keep up the good work.

NewMexican

Storyteller
We’d love some ideas for the Red Mountains!
Good suggestion! The Red Mountains have a lot of problems, to be honest, so it will be up to the server community to decide what they want to do, if they want to implement any changes, but I would be glad to survey that area.

NewMexican

Storyteller
Welcome! Glad to see your interest in the server and willingness to share your knowledge with us :)

I'd add that we also have need of (if you ever have time, of course) specialized guides on the forums for terraforming various features, such as this comprehensive thread on terraforming coasts that a builder made.
Whoever made that guide certainly knows their stuff! I'll make some guides over time

Reactions: SseriousBusiness