Westeroscraft Artwork

Rosby, the seat of House Rosby in the Crownlands.
Likewise black ink on paper.

Hey, I was inspired by Von’s beautiful drawings and started doing a small oil painting on a cardboard of The Crag. If anyone really wants a specific location to be painted feel free to contact me!

It’s still in early stages of underpainting (I will add colour in a second stage), I’m sharing to see if anyone is interested for their location to be represented in this artstyle.

Chyttering Castle in the Crowlands, home to the nobles of House Chyttering.
Black ink on paper.

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Chyttering Castle in the Crowlands, home to the nobles of House Chyttering.
Black ink on paper.

looks better than the build :)

Hello,
So I finished the Crag painting and I learned a lot from this side project:

1. Never use oil with a tiny canvas/support
2. Don’t try doing sunsets or sunrises
3. Stick to quicker less demanding materials for side projects such as this one

In all seriousness, I’m not that happy with the result as a whole but I do like some aspects of it (it gave me several headaches since it was my first oil painting and took longer than I wanted). And I won’t be doing this art style frequently from now on and will be mostly reserved for more important locations (KL, OT, etc).

But besides that I’ll continue to do drawings and other stuff of locations on the server, so feel free to ask :D

BantyRooster

Street Preacher
View attachment 2670
Hello,

In all seriousness, I’m not that happy with the result as a whole but I do like some aspects of it (it gave me several headaches since it was my first oil painting and took longer than I wanted). And I won’t be doing this art style frequently from now on and will be mostly reserved for more important locations (KL, OT, etc).

But besides that I’ll continue to do drawings and other stuff of locations on the server, so feel free to ask :D

I absolutely love this. Thanks for painting it.

Reactions: SseriousBusiness

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
View attachment 2670
Hello,

After Norrey, please do a painting of Highgarden from the Rose Road portion in Holy Hall