Westeros Inktober

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hey just a quick idea:

Could we do like a westeroscraft inktober? With like a list of prompts of where and what to build.

Could help encourage people to build at projects and we could arrange like a collage of all the “craftober” houses built and whoever has the most/best houses gets an award or prize.

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
Do we have a list of in progress projects with open plots/ mini builds anywhere?

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
Okay i took a look through the progress page that we have. However, i think it might be outdated in some regard like there’s projects marked “in progress” which haven’t been touched in ages and also the ones that actually are in progress may not have plots.

So maybe its best to nominate projects that we know have plots or mini builds or special builds.

e.g i could nominate my project Lolliston because i have some mini builds up for grabs

but i could also nominate Jakey’s Bigglestone because im pretty sure it still has plots! Haha

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
At Darkdell there are going to be a lot of small self contained Shepherds huts, shielings etc. It might be a fun place to do a day on and I could potentially use a few around the place.

• Love
Reactions: Wazgamer

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
You can check the open plots and minis layers on the dynmap for more active projects.

The in progress list is not out of date. We don't mark projects as abandoned until the build leader voluntarily relinquishes the project or they go awol for at least a year without notice.

We could possibly add another status like "on hold" which might clear things up but that kind of adds more complexity than is needed imo. You can always check the project thread for the latest update as I regularly chase for them.

Reactions: Wazgamer

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
You can check the open plots and minis layers on the dynmap for more active projects.

The in progress list is not out of date. We don't mark projects as abandoned until the build leader voluntarily relinquishes the project or they go awol for at least a year without notice.

We could possibly add another status like "on hold" which might clear things up but that kind of adds more complexity than is needed imo. You can always check the project thread for the latest update as I regularly chase for them.
Yeah I dont think its needed to add extra layers to the progress data. I was just trying to think of a quick way to compile like 30 projects with open plots.

Jeffjunior77

Printmaker
Also i would love to make the same with terraforming. We could help builders that struggle withe there tera. If 3-4 ppl work a week on it huge progress could be made. Also it would increase the tera skills of ppl who don’t have a own project and they get first steps of experience!

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
Also i would love to make the same with terraforming. We could help builders that struggle withe there tera. If 3-4 ppl work a week on it huge progress could be made. Also it would increase the tera skills of ppl who don’t have a own project and they get first steps of experience!
Thats super cute, like a community workshop month!

Reactions: Jeffjunior77
Nah, we should just convince Kor to come back. He terraforms for 20 people and does it 100 times better.