Reactions: Homiesucc

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation build #2: Hornvale farmer + Yard + Shed
Nearest Warp /warp hvham1
Coordinates: -4682/65/11059

I struggled with the elevation changes in the backyard and fitting in what I wanted to there. Also the shed backs up to the neighboring house so I left the back open since it would be the wall of the other house.

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build #4: Merkley farmer Interior [3 people]
nearest warp: /warp merkley
Coordinates: 1920/70/14900

Had fun with this one too. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to do the yard as well, so I did not but can go back and do that if needed.

Homiesucc

Herald
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Uthor and welcome to the Westeroscraft team! My name is Homiesucc and I'll be your probation leader for the coming weeks.

I see youve made a few houses already but just to reiterate:
Every build you make should be marked with your tag (any block/combination of blocks you like best, and a sign with your name on it) and the number of build you have made so far. like if you start your 8th build, label it probie build #8, etc. You should also post every build you make here, with the closest warp you used to get there so I can find it too. I will be giving you tips on how to improve your builds on here or on the server with melons. Also if we're ever online at the same time we can build some plots together, and I can share with you those tips in person.

Also feel free to message me on the discord at any time, my username is just homiesucc.

Almost forgot to mention, you can now go to test world and find a vacant plot, and ask a mod to give you a warp to it!

Happy building!

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build 5 + 6: Hornvale Farmer + Yard + Shed/Animal Barn +Yard
Nearest Warp: /warp hvham1
Coordinates: -4637/68/11020

Animal barn was new for me, the yard was confusing because it went up the hill and I didnt know when to close it off, so im not completely sure if I did the right thing there, otherwise happy with them!

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build 7: Religious Hermit
Nearest Warp: /warp geroldsglen
Coordinates: 7169/128/6874

Really fun build! Emot helped me with a couple of questions but really only struggled with a different interior and an incline leading out to the pasture.

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build 12: Farmer (3ppl + baby) - they make pottery as well
Nearest Warp: /warp Vyrtown
Coordinates: -2225/51/19545

Aeks helped me with gradient and other ideas

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build 13: Fisherfolk (2ppl) - if they can't get out on the bay using the dock, they enjoy casting out into the brisk blue water from their front steps, bliss
Nearest Warp: /warp oatown
Coordinates: 7997/42/4579

Uthormadman424

Poet
Pronouns
he/him
Probation Build: 18 Kitchen Smith
Nearest Warp: /warp OTCaulkburn

Got some helpful feedback from Wurst suggesting a pit forge, which I went with, and like the result!
Also got help from Alex with chain cover thingy since I don't have access to the tool cycler, at least I don't think I do :O

Reactions: Die Wursttheke

Homiesucc

Herald
Pronouns
she/her
Okay, I'm happy to say that I approve your probation, and you can go ahead and ask a moderator to promote you to full builder and give you world editor privileges (assuming thats still how that works).

From here you can go anywhere and do anything without my supervision. the general progression route from here is to get two hamlets done and then apply for your own project, but do whatever you want at your own pace, really.

Have fun!