Completed UltimateBlue1: Probation

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Hey, just starting this thread for my probation. One thing, I'm still a guest on the server at the moment, so I've not been able to start building. I know my builder application only got approved yesterday, but would it be possible for me to get the permissions, as I've got a couple of days off work so I'd love to start building ASAP.

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
Hey Ultimateblue1! Welcome to WesterosCraft Team

I'm Batelgause and i will be your probation leader for the upcoming weeks!
In this probation period period , you are expected to build at least 5 houses in different regional styles but you there is no limit on how many houses you build so feel free build as much as you want.
I'm from Turkey and my time zone is UTC/GMT+3 , Therefore , i'm pretty active so i dont think we'll have problem meeting meet online.

The probation period is usually a month, but if I deem you’re not ready yet I’ll extend the time, don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Mistakes are always important regardless if you are a probie or a mod, but,if there’s any better time to make mistakes it’s during probation!
And while building you can and should ask for help from other builders,hear their explanations, look at their examples and ways of doing things.
But don’t let them build and step in your place, the purpose is not to make state-of-the-art pieces with the highest standard,
it’s for you to learn and improve, that only happens if you do it yourself.

Here is the https://westeroscraft.com/wiki/guides/new-builders-guide which might help for further information .

Please tag your builds with :

-Your name (it'd be good if you pick a signature block or something to distinguish your build)
-Number of the build (probation build #1 , probation build #3 etc.)
-The profession of the build

You should also post your builds here on your probation thread as well

How to post on your thread :

-Build number and profession
-The closest warp [/warp(location)]
-Coordinates x,z

You can find open plots in (/warp build) but this might be outdated in some occasions so it is easier to just ask other builders where to find open plots.

About giving feedback :

i prefer to leave feedback in-game directly but i can leave melons sometimes as well.
If you want to ask anyting feel free to reach me out via discord . my discord nick is Bâtelgausê.

i'm looking forward to see what you're up to . Good luck!

Reactions: FD001__

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Build 1:
Farmhouse in Oakdale, /warp oakdale, coordinates x -3079, y 15073

Batel went over it with me in game, which was really great, so I got quite comprehensive feedback on it.

Reactions: FD001__

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Build 4:

Fisherman's House at /warp Sapphoshire (someone else did the interior)

x: -1809, z: 15781

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
went over the 3rd and 4th houses , 3rd house looks fine nice work! and the 4th only has a probem with the roof , however , i dont understand how someone else did the interior . perhaps you forgot to put "wip" block and your name above ? be more careful next time just in case

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
Build 5:
Middle Class Coopers house in Kings Landing /warp kl5, :) - was definitely the hardest build I'd worked on, but had a great time working with other people and I think it's turned out alright!

x: 3736, z -1328
yeah KL houses are quite tricky to do especially for the newer builders , however , i like the end result ! its approved

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Build 10: - Lower class farm house in /warp antlers, approved in game by Batel x: 4202, z: 9946

Build 11: Middle class Reeve's House in /warp antlers, approved in game by Batel x:4202, z: 9854