Lean forward and grab!
The Almanach explains several overarching aspects of our game, but is kept vague on some details to allow for some creative freedom down the line. There are some aspects that are still blank or unfinished which is where we need your input/ ideas:
- Terminology (all words in italics)
- Landmarks (what are they? which items do they produce? how do they work? buffs + boni, which landmark goes where?)
- Transport: Elevators
- Abilities, Region& Religion
- Crafting Recipes and Items + Workbench Types
- Resources (Types and distribution across Westeros)
- Food (types of food and how it is produced - crafting recipes)
- Unlocked Class-Specific Items (and crafting recipes)
- The Warden Metagame LINK
- Quests Related Items
- King's Court / Holding the Iron Throne (How do we even?)
- Usurping a Warden - Exile (Mechanics unclear)
- Interactions between Families, Costs of ADA and causes, has to be balanced specifically
- Political consequences: Punishable actions : Steal, Trade, Explore, Trespass
- Dialogue + NPC Gossip
- Locked Subforums
- Death (Permadeath, time penalty?, immediate respawn? item or xp loss?)
If you think you have a great solution for any of these points make a new thread with the following title tag: 'Almanach Expansion:' + 'Aspect that you want to expand'. Then post the link to that thread in here!
You may also post feedback on other points in the Almanach, but please make a separate post for individual aspects instead of dumping it all into this thread. In this case, the thread should be labeled with 'Almanach Feedback:' + 'Aspect you are commenting on'.
Be aware that we cannot incorporate every idea and select them according to what we think fits best into the overall gameplay.