[Suggestion] RP Server?

sergisala

Mummer
Hello, I have been following your project since your creation. However, I'm not very good at building so that's why I never applied for the Builder Rank.

I bring you the following suggestion: once the Westeros Map is finished, instead of making the server an MMORPG, let's make it a Role-Playing (RP) Server. I would love to create my character and set his attributes such as "Name", "Age", "Gender", "Description", and then being able to talk in the game as my character would and perform emotes as my character would, with the chat not being global and at the same time being only able to read what the other players say in a certain radius of blocks, whilst being able to /shout to increase the radius of the chat.

The different users of the server could play as their characters, and even as Starks, Lannisters, Greyjoys, Baratheon, Targaryen, as long as their skin and attributes are correct (and follow the rules I'm going to explain now): The players could live in their ancestral settlements or in any city and the Lord/Warden of every Kingdom of Westeros (nation) could be elected by their people, being the Lord of every Kingdom the ruler and the only one able to accept that new players get their surnames as his (If he's the Lord of the Stormlands then only the players he say will be considered as true "Baratheon", that way the important noble families won't be available to everyone). And then those Lords could appoint the King of the Seven Kingdoms aswell, in case the server doesn't start with a dynasty already seated on the Iron Throne.

Every Lord/Warden of every Kingdom/Nation could appoint the members of his Council or organize his Guard and laws as he sees fit, and the King of Westeros aswell (the King could appoint the Hand of the King, the Master of Coins, Ships, etcetera).

There could also be a War System, in which every Lord/Warden of every Kingdom/Nation can declare war to another one, and then there could be battles moderated by the Server Staff that depending on which side wins, they then get their land conquered.

Sincerely,
Sergi