Statues

Allisthegod

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any plans to further detail the statues all around Westeros. I think adding detail through Chisel and Bits or LittleTiles would be good, but I don't know how this can be integrated system-wise. Just a thought. I might have a go at making the statue of Baelor outside the Sept to see what it looks like! :)

Reactions: FD001__
F

FD001__

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any plans to further detail the statues all around Westeros. I think adding detail through Chisel and Bits or LittleTiles would be good, but I don't know how this can be integrated system-wise. Just a thought. I might have a go at making the statue of Baelor outside the Sept to see what it looks like! :)
Not sure if guests can make block requests, but some of these are neat ideas. Like a chisel block similar to the axe/pickaxe/dagger blocks?

Reactions: Allisthegod

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure if guests can make block requests, but some of these are neat ideas. Like a chisel block similar to the axe/pickaxe/dagger blocks?
I believe they are referring to plugins which enable more detailed statues.

We have looked at adding these in the past but considering the size of the map adding these resource intensive objects might overload the server. Haven't looked at it in a while so we could revisit to see if its worth adding.

Reactions: Allisthegod

Allisthegod

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
I have applied to be a builder, so hopefully, I get approved!! If I get approved as a builder, would I be able to request?

Allisthegod

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
I believe they are referring to plugins which enable more detailed statues.

We have looked at adding these in the past but considering the size of the map adding these resource intensive objects might overload the server. Haven't looked at it in a while so we could revisit to see if its worth adding.
Yeah I get that. Maybe on a select few statues? I will attach a photo of what the statue of baelor looks like so far.