Siege event: Casterly Rock (MMO Mock Event Test)

W1ck3dWolf

Messenger
maxresdefault.jpg

*****Siege Event - Casterly Rock*****​
This Friday at 6:00 P.M. EST, there will be a Siege Event available to all players wishing to participate. Event gates open at 5:30 P.M. EST, gates close and lock in at 5:55 P.M. EST.

This Siege pits the armies of the North, led by Player123, Warden of the North, and Lord of Winterfell against the armies of Player456, Warden of the West, and Lord of Casterly Rock.
Players are encouraged to equip a practical skin that suits their preferred side. All weapons and armor allowed, horses as well.

Warps to staging areas are available at /warp siege. Please be sure to go over the rules again at /warp siege in case they have changed!

Good luck to all, and Valar Morghulis.

=========================================================That was just a rough test of what a siege event would look like when it comes up. There may be more added depending on the event/scale. As always please let me know what you think!

Reactions: AerioOndos

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
We’d be able to broadcast similar alerts in game too. PvP is proving tricky to implement, we took a real crack at it a few weeks ago but there’s a lot of overlapping mods and config settings that make it hard to change anything. Earliest might be when we shift to 1.12 (which doesn’t really have a fixed date yet).

Reactions: W1ck3dWolf

W1ck3dWolf

Messenger
Ah gotcha, I wish I had more of a coding background so I could try figuring out a solution. Theres nothing wrong with it being completely PvE! I just think PvP will make for an even more interesting environment... Nevertheless, I'm sure we will figure it out!