Shaders Issue with no Error Code

Althallen

Mummer
I'm trying to play the game with shaders but it seems impossible, I'm trying to use Cybox Shaders Cinematic and it isn't letting me, I try to apply the shaders in-game even w/o starting any map or joining the community map, it takes a while to respond but it seems like it will work, the screen shows as if the game loads again to the main manu but suddenly it crashes. I'll post the crash report and hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• crash-2018-07-16_14.35.55-client.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 2

qBBQ

Street Preacher
I have not heard of this Cybox Shaders so you should ask the modder on their forum. Shaders require a beefy computer with lots of RAM so allot RAM accordingly. I would not recommend playing with shaders on however if you must, SEUS should work on our server.

http://www.sonicether.com/seus/

Althallen

Mummer
Thanks for answering, tried with that SEUS shader but it did not work either. It is kinda frustrating, I truly love the Resource pack and with shaders it just looks amazing, but unfortunately it will not work for me. It is kinda weird since the shaders work just fine in my Vanilla version.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Have you tried increasing allotted RAM in the launcher settings (click the gear icon)? I've given it 6G and have had no problems.