Rowan River Terra Map

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Heya! I'm starting this thread up to clear up some future plans for the area consisting of Redding, Goldengrove, Hamell, Falwell, Ivy hall and the river that borders some of these projects. For sake of convenience, it will be referred to as the Rowan River (shoutout Marg for the name).

As many of you know, I plan to work in this region in the near future, so it's imperative to clear up any confusion with surrounding projects before moving forward with any plans for the area. On my plot, there is a model for the area, but I figured a map would be beneficial also, so it's all clearly marked on the forums.

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 20.22.11.png

The exact river placement and shape is not necessarily accurate, but merely a general idea of the course of the rivers and bodies of water in the area. For the hilly areas, think the Dordogne valley, rounded hills with gulleys, and patches of stone in places where it is fitting. The idea is to have a lot of Ivy hall's settlements hug the tributary of the Rowan river, and redding will mainly be based around the lake in the top right. For a test of concept see the top of my plot at /warp jake. I plan on making Ivy hall dependant on this river, as they will make the green tiles supplied to Highgarden (currently there is no manufacturer of green tiles for HG, and it could help lean into the 'Ivy' nomenclature). The ridgelines probably won't be as defined as this, and again, placement is subject to change to fit each project's needs.

Please respond with feedback, provided it is constructive! I'd also love to get some community input into potential ideas to add.

Thanks for reading!