Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
SilverSlayer198

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
United States (CST Time specifically)

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I love the campaigns and strategy scenes. I'm not much of a fight scene guy, I just love people arguing about which direction to take in a campaign, strategies in battle ("He'll move up the rear and I'll cut him off with our cavalry") and I also love the Small Council scenes to see each person's motivations.

What is your favorite build on our server?
Highgarden, 100%. I love the detail in the attics with cobwebs and chests, and even though it isn't exclusive to Highgarden, I love the atmosphere it gives off. The Reach has always been one of my favorite regions anyway.

Why do you want to join our server?
Because I have watched the TV show and read parts of the books, but I haven't found an active community with the potential for roleplay and actual dedication anywhere else, except for maybe message boards. I've heard of WesterosCraft for years but only recently joined because I got into GOT again a couple months ago.

While I am not the best builder on this server, I am an excellent planner and I can help with calculations on how long this will take/which project should take precedence over another, and I am a worthwhile builder when given instruction and sample pictures, and I think I would be a good quality asset for the team.

2023-06-26_14.55.28.png2023-06-26_14.54.05.png2023-06-26_14.54.54.png2023-06-26_14.55.54.png2023-06-26_14.57.06.png2023-06-26_14.57.40.png2023-06-26_14.53.34.png2023-06-26_14.58.12.png2023-06-26_14.53.12_3.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey Ribbit, thanks for your application and patience while we reviewed

Well done with replicating the application house. As I hope you can tell ,we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into every single building on the server. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles and will give you the core skills to join the team.

- I've just spotted that you may not have OptiFine installed, this is a mod that enhances our texture pack (e.g. through connecting the wattle fences). You'll find instructions on how to install it here.

You're otherwise off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next.

For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp tarbeck and share screenshots of it in this thread.

Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Tarbeck town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

I might also suggest finding another biome in your singleplayer world with fewer trees so you can get some less obstructed screenshots of the house.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the Tarbeck style.

Good luck!