Approved Redo Appeal: House Santagar of the Spottswood on the Broken Arm

7JG7

Playwright
Hello everyone, KDSteele and I would like to officially appeal for the redo of the lands of House Sentagar (Spottswood) on the Dornish Broken Arm. Having many discussions with various builders, and we would like to thank Azule for their help in this, we believe a redo is justified under clauses:

1(b) - Inadequate Canon Clause: We know the Eastern coast of Dorne is where humans first settled in Westeros. It is much more forgiving than the Southern shore, being able to sustain fishing villages. Due to the cooler climates, the Arm of Dorne had forests and woodland nestled between valleys and hills.

We move to enact this clause as we believe the current version of the Broken Arm and the Spottswood defies the meteorological canon of the region.

1(d) - Megabuild Clause: The current lands of House Sentagar are very small in comparison to the rest of the wider region, with much of the Broken Arm being left with signs of little to no settlements. Furthermore, the original lands allocated to House Ladybright (now completely obsolete given Amm's work in Southern Dorne) fall very closely North of the Spottswood.

We move to enact this clause as we believe that whilst it is not quite a "Megabuild" this project will need to incorporate various obsolete and outdated lands into one coherent regional style that will blend nicely with Ghosthill, the Sunspeare region, and the Stepstones.

2(a) - Sufficient Additional Value Clause: Due to the outdated style of the build, along with the underdeveloped and non-existent surrounding lands, we move to enact this clause believing our plans will enrich the style of the Broken Arm.

We'd like to thank everyone who has already provided feedback on our plans and we are ready to publish our proposals following a discussion here.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

2023-09-27_17.30.24.png
The current Spottswood

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 17.33.35.png

The Current Spottswood in relation to the old Ladybright

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
Hey 7! We've talked about this and see no reason not to approve it, the region definetly needs some love! One thing, although I get why you would add it, the megabuild clause doesn't really apply to this. Nothing changes, but just so you know. Also at is is mandatory to say after any redo appeal, be aware opening a region to redo/update is not a guarantee that the project application will be automatically approved, that will have to reviewed individually. No need to wait for other mod to greenlight this, redo appeals just need one of us to share our consensuated thoughts.
Damn I was writing just as you said that hahahaha

7JG7

Playwright
Hey 7! We've talked about this and see no reason not to approve it, the region definetly needs some love! One thing, although I get why you would add it, the megabuild clause doesn't really apply to this. Nothing changes, but just so you know. Also at is is mandatory to say after any redo appeal, be aware opening a region to redo/update is not a guarantee that the project application will be automatically approved, that will have to reviewed individually. No need to wait for other mod to greenlight this, redo appeals just need one of us to share our consensuated thoughts.

Damn I was writing just as you said that hahahaha
Thank you! And sorry blame my dyslexia XD. All noted! We'll take a few days refining our application and welcoming any feedback/recommendations :)

Last edited: