Raven_Targaryen

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Raven_Targaryen

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
Belgium

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
the targaryen family ,vooral daenerys in meereen

What is your favorite build on our server?
High garden

Why do you want to join our server?
it is much more beautiful than in the series and the gardens and castle are so beautiful and detailed

2021-05-19_22.39.04.png2021-05-19_22.39.35.png2021-05-19_22.39.45.png2021-05-19_22.40.00.png2021-05-19_22.40.12.png

Did you follow the application rules?
"You know nothing Jon Snow"

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hi Raven,
Thanks for completing this application, glad to see another Targaryen fan interested in joining the server.

Nice work with replicating the application house, as I hope you can tell we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into our houses. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp hawthornetown and share screenshots of it in this thread (an easy way to do it is upload them imgur.com and share the link). Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Hawthorne town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the hawthornetown style.

Good luck!

Raven_Targaryen

Mummer
Hi Raven,
Thanks for completing this application, glad to see another Targaryen fan interested in joining the server.

Nice work with replicating the application house, as I hope you can tell we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into our houses. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp hawthornetown and share screenshots of it in this thread (an easy way to do it is upload them imgur.com and share the link). Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Hawthorne town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the hawthornetown style.

Good luck!
thanks for answering !!! I am very excited to be able to start my second assignment and will do it as well as possible. thank you

Reactions: CashBanks