Completed Project Application: House Westbrook by Ubeka & Simbaa

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Hello,
Here is our application for adopting my abandoned project of Westbrook:
First of all, the link to the pics with the tests.

99% of the houses in the lands will be low class(tests are in the link above), except for few exceptions such as industrial buildings manors etcs... that will be marked with the special tag.

For the castle we will stick to the old design, however with few minor changes, such as the color of the slate, and other details.

Land layout:
unknown.png

Te land layout is pretty much the same as the original app, however we will not have any town. Fields and pastures have not been marked on the map due to the hilly nature of the landscape and will require on spot planning, however I can guarantee that they will be mostly around the hamlets/holdfasts on the map

Red dots - hamlets
Blue dots - holdfasts

The terraforming I will be able to manage now. (improved in it)

To conclude it, we will be aiming for basically the same conditions under which the previous app got approved, with the bonus of removing the town, and getting a village instead of it.
The region it self will be very decentralized and self sufficient. I apologize for not being able to link the original app here, since it has been lost along with the old forums to me. however if someone is willing to provide me a link to the old forums (if they are still up) ill gladly link it to this app.

thats it,

Last edited by a moderator:

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey Sim, Ubeka
Glad to see you coming back on Westbrook Sim!
I still like your castle. For house style, as I told you in game, I think you could include here and there some LP slates houses, not necessary richer, just to make the style consistent with uffering and maybe stackhouse (and your castle).

I also would like to make a few modifications on your map:
P9bXEhW.png

First, with the Uffering border: as I've told you on your 1st app, I'd rather like the river to be the actual border between both Houses, as it would be much more realistic to use a physical border.
2nd, don't forget that the Rose Road goes through Westbrook lands, and joins Stackhouse at /warp stackhousevillage. You could add an inn and a few houses at that holdfast you've planned along the RR.
3rd, I think there are a few other roads you could plan to connect to the neighbouring projects. I've put one on the northern border, to stackhouse carry, but I think you can add more to the East, especially with Redlake.

What do you two plan for the "lake" on westbrook river?

Finally, would you like to help me on the terraform of the marshes area, which should be very similar to the Camargue?

If all these modifications are fine with you, I approve this app! :)

Reactions: Wazgamer

_Simbaa

Printmaker
the progress has been halted since pretty much since the first of may, due to my exams and will probably stay that way until at-least the 18th, afterwards I plan on finishing the project hopefully by the end of June.

_Simbaa

Printmaker
After what seemed like an eternity I am finally "Done" with this project! The only thing left to do is to run a script for the forest floor! However since the person in possession of the script is our beloved mod Elduwin who is currently away. I will be asking for either putting the project on a halt or a post approval (atleast from Wazgamer) with the promise finishing Westbrook (asking Elduwin to run the script) once I gain either the access to the script or Elduwin.

P.S (I dont not have the permissions to edit the wiki as I lack a wiki account and I would like to avoid creating one, I'll gladly provide all the text for the wiki page)

Cheers!
_Simbaa

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Yeah I'll be on soon to go over post approval. Mind giving me a list of all the warps?

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Hey Sim, Ubeka
Glad to see you coming back on Westbrook Sim!
I still like your castle. For house style, as I told you in game, I think you could include here and there some LP slates houses, not necessary richer, just to make the style consistent with uffering and maybe stackhouse (and your castle).

I also would like to make a few modifications on your map:
P9bXEhW.png

First, with the Uffering border: as I've told you on your 1st app, I'd rather like the river to be the actual border between both Houses, as it would be much more realistic to use a physical border.
2nd, don't forget that the Rose Road goes through Westbrook lands, and joins Stackhouse at /warp stackhousevillage. You could add an inn and a few houses at that holdfast you've planned along the RR.
3rd, I think there are a few other roads you could plan to connect to the neighbouring projects. I've put one on the northern border, to stackhouse carry, but I think you can add more to the East, especially with Redlake.

What do you two plan for the "lake" on westbrook river?

Finally, would you like to help me on the terraform of the marshes area, which should be very similar to the Camargue?

If all these modifications are fine with you, I approve this app! :)

Just a fyi but that's not the Rose Road it's the Ocean Road. The Rose Road starts at Oldtown goes through the Reach past Highgarden and ends shortly before Kings Landing, joining the Kings Road.

The Ocean Road runs from Lannisport to Highgarden.

• Haha
Reactions: Adorkabley