Completed Project Application - House Parren

Antony

Printmaker
I guess, to get the castle on it's rock, so that the mods know what we are looking for basicaly.

I would say ,although, that I don't know, how much nessecary that would be. But I believe, that it's something that must be done.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
um, to get the castle on the rock considering there are terrain changes would be a little pointless. You could have a better idea for the rock shape while doing the terra or something similar.

Is the castle in its rough final form? like the appearance of the keep and the gate house

Reactions: Antony

Antony

Printmaker
Yes it is, that the final form

Ofcourse the remodeling of the rock as part of the terrain is something sure and inevitable, after all, all terra is quite old, so upgrades are needed to the slightest detail.

Antony

Printmaker
Small update
The castle is currently open for building.
  • Utility buildings, such as stables, the smithy etc are open, no perm needed.
  • For towers, ask permission from either me or Willas. Test in your plot is possible, that'be great.
Open buildings are marked with green vanilla stained glass, while closed with red.

The castle is situated next to the warp.
Reed the signs on the yellow base before building.

Antony

Printmaker
Another small update (not really small but anyways) ;)

The village, Parrenham, (if you will) is open for building, read all the signs before starting

Also:
A grand credit to @AerioOndos for making the terra so far for the project.:D

Reactions: Emoticone11

Antony

Printmaker
First mini available for Parren (will be available in a while, some terra around need finishing first)

Mining hamlet south of the Castle
/warp Parrenham1
Will include old ruined sept, not operational, as there's a sept on the village nearby, and an old watchtower, in complete ruins.
Ask me in game for more info, and as always, apply on forums.

Last edited:

Antony

Printmaker
Small update
The castle is almost finished, needs still some more work on the Eastern Walls, a the 2 smaller towers and one of the Utility Buildings.

Credit time
A great thanks to Nuggs for helping with the appearance of the castle walls, with his stylistic insight.

Reactions: SeapunkPeaches

zanji

Herald
Id like to apply for parren hamlet 1.