Abandoned Project Application: House Leygood

I would like to submit my application for House Leygood.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z6HlWT9eQW1Bik1RajvGHgw0G5yBEsiZ_3okVCyUgKE

Well no. It's been so long since I started that my original application isn't even on this forum.
Things have changed from the above application.
The biggest ones are:
A) The palette changed as the whole region blocks changed, road blocks changed, and various other things. This does mean some buildings look... a bit odd. I've 'corrected' as many of these as I could find.
B) I destroyed it. The castle is a ruin. It helps with it being so big, being too elfy, and the style only kind of working. I think of the Leygoods in one of the mansions nearby.

I submit this for post approval. (Partly so I can stop just moving around the deckchairs on the titanic). May the mods have mercy on my soul.

Side note.
The proposed road Iwan put in god knows how long ago, to the East is a mess. I'll have to discuss with him what we're going to do with that bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Bump for post-approval?

The original approving mods were Galivis and Discs, later taken over by @Ramen and NewEnglandRed09 respectively.

Contra, my old war buddy, I was hoping you might want to write up a quick wiki entry? Doesn't have to be anything too elaborate.

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
This project is now marked as abandoned. There was some discussion on this area being absorbed into the Darkdell projrct which I would approve of. The current location and style of the project is not entirely suitable/up to date, and I will explore options to relocate Leygood elsewhere in the Reach.