Completed Project application: House Hutcheson by Pigxle

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hello @Pigxle !
I've taken a look at Hutcheson, it looks very nice!
We've talked in game about the few things I wanted you to change, so consider yourself post-approved! :D

Reactions: Pixeld_

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey Pig, I'll jump in to post-approve
Looks great, love the terra and buildings, just one or two small suggestions:

You could try a to mix in a bit of the ground cover into the white cliffs so it's not such a stark contrast.
Use a brush with the ground mix then /mask [2157]&/[0d][55d]
This will replace the smoother more gentle slopes of cliff rocks with the ground cover mix.

If possible you could try mixing in a little more Dry Reach pebbles into the stream banks in the upper valley for some variety, as it's a little monochrome at the minute, banks further down stream are great.

The fields look great, but you could scatter a few blank spaces/mud blocks around the carrot field as it's a bit intensely uniform. E.g.

It's also just a lot of carrots, could some be swapped for turnips or something? Not a big deal I guess, maybe they deliberately focus on carrots for trading.

Other than those tiny points, the place looks great, happy to post-approve! Well done!

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Just had to change the name so it shows up on the homepage. It's now "Hutcheson" as opposed to "House Hutcheson".

Reactions: Elduwin