Completed Project Application - Ashwood by _Simbaa

_Simbaa

Printmaker
I think I fixed all the issues, I did my best to find & fix all the rocks, however theres a likely chance that I missed a few, in anycase anyone has my perms to fix them without my knowledge.

Reactions: Emoticone11

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
I fixed up some water bubbles below ground.
1606988574690.png

Just wondering about the biome mix for the water. Not sure if this was a deliberate choice, currently it's dark Extreme Hills on the edges, and lighter River biome in the middle, should it be swapped? I tried it out, swapped version on the right.
1606988698606.png

_Simbaa

Printmaker
I dont remeber touching the biomes, might be a leftover from when carci was doing river terra (he never finished it) I assume its supposed to be darker around in the middle of the river.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Ahh, yeah I think the darker edges is just a product of the river being widened slightly on the edges into ground that was previously Extreme Hills. The water in the White Harbor bay is all Ocean/River so we may as well keep it consistent and just swap all of the water to River.

Anyway it looks like the boulders in the forest have been swapped so this is looking good to post-approve to me, great job with a unique Northern project!