Probation: Zzaarr

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey Zzarr, I'll be your probation leader, if you don't mind. If you got any questions, just ask. I'll leave you some feedback on the houses you post here in the near future.

Reactions: zzaarr

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
#1: Bricklayer looks fine and the shared yard is nice, just check with Lem about the mix of jungle and oak for the roof.
#2: Farmer, overall good, could add 1 or 2 thatch blocks to the roof to rough it up a bit.
#3: Mussel farmer, looks good!

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Thanks Zzaarr
#6 - looks good, I'm sure lem won't mind if you finish that yard wall marked out with glass and I'd swap out most of the grass in the pottery area with dirt/gravel too.
#7 - very nice, particularly the details in the blacksmith work area
#8 well done with the snow layers, I've just added another northern half door along the front wall - diagonals are never perfect but having the facade retain consistency where we can is a small improvement

Reactions: zzaarr

zzaarr

Bard
Thanks Cash! I actually put it on and took it off thinking it looked weird.

Probie #10
/warp Parren
X: -6325
Z: 13495

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
hi Zzaarr,

I’ve left melons on your Norrey village house that Cash hadn’t checked off. I stuffed up plotting and so made changes to the externals of the house, it’s all good now. However, I would like you to revisit the inside of the house and finish that up again.

Also, I thought all the plots at warp Norrey were completed, so is the house really at Norreyvillage or norreyham1?

Sorry to be an inconvenience,
Aeksio

zzaarr

Bard
hi Zzaarr,

I’ve left melons on your Norrey village house that Cash hadn’t checked off. I stuffed up plotting and so made changes to the externals of the house, it’s all good now. However, I would like you to revisit the inside of the house and finish that up again.

Also, I thought all the plots at warp Norrey were completed, so is the house really at Norreyvillage or norreyham1?

Sorry to be an inconvenience,
Aeksio

Hey Aeksio I’ve been very busy with work. I’ll check it when I can. Sorry!

Reactions: AerioOndos