Completed Probation: Walter_the_iii

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Walter! Welcome to Westeroscraft, I will be your probation leader. So to become a full builder, you need to build 5 houses in 5 different styles. Feel free to build more than 5, but make sure you pace yourself. In order to get up to server standard, some advice I have is to be open and accepting to feedback, and understand that you’re going to make mistakes, and that’s ok.

In Game
If you could label your builds with
  • Your name
  • What number build it is (#1, #3 etc)
  • Profession
On the Forums
Include what number build the house is, the rough coordinates and the closest warp.

If you’re looking for plots, check out /warp build

Good Luck, and have fun!

There are some plots around Varner, KL and Bourney if you're looking

- Jake

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Prob. Officer!

Third probation build (second style) is ready
/warp - varner (then head east)
XYZ coordinates - -2096, 59, 15559
Notes
- Farmer, with garden, unsure about cart (let me know if you want removed)

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Jake yellowcake!

Forth build done (third style)
/warp - Bolham1
XYZ coordinates - 6412, 64, 19412
Notes
- Farmer, Interior and gradient only!, also project leader stated that he will do the chimney

:)

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Been through builds 3 and 4. Really excellent job, no major issues. It might be worth trying a middle or high class house. KL13 is probably your best bet for houses like that. Good luck!

Reactions: Walter_the_III

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Jake, hope all is well.
I went home for the week so my builds will take time, I am still testing to see if I can get it working on my mac without it exploding. One build is at
/warp - KL14
XYZ coordinates - 3930, 72, -972
Notes
- There is info on the note block.

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Jake, this is in addition to the previous post.
I had finish the smithy in lonmouthham, looking forward to hear from you!
/warp - Lonmouthham3
XYZ coordinates - 4101/152/18814
Notes
- I did the upper smithy, not the smiths living quarters, there was a comment on it that it would probably be better off as a storage area

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Jakey!

Here is another in kl14. Its the building across the one I made.

/warp - kl14
XYZ coordinates- 3940, 77, -967
Notes- so it was a massive tenants building so I did the extension part and filled it with rooms. I had help from Jqmarc when I got stuck with what roof to use. Hope it came out well!

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hey Jake, saw your melons, but I only did the right side since I didnt create the left side (the unfinished rooms), thinking that Jqmarc was doing them, but then realised he left it for me to do as well. However, I fixed what you said and here is also the latest build

/warp - giftham5
XYZ coordinates - 5700/46/ -15556
Notes
- it was an odd shape, not really a square like the other houses, but I think I managed

Walter_the_III

Messenger
Hi Jake, I finished up an interior and a larger farmer plot area in Goode. Sorry it took me some time, I had to catch up with assignments

/warp - goode
XYZ coordinates - 649/57/ 12129
Notes
- for this plot, I wanted to use WE to put crops of beet root and carrot under the blocks of nettles, mud, and plowed dirt, but I dont have it yet.

/warp - goode
XYZ coordinates - 636/68/ 12046
Notes
- this was an interior only with garden and shed too

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
No major problems with those houses, your 30 days are up and you've done really well. Congrats on making it to full builder ! Ask a mod to promote you in-game. It was a pleasure working with you.

From here you can continue building houses and getting confident in more styles (maybe some higher class ones) or you can look at applying for mini projects. Mini projects are a step up from doing houses, as they require planning and testing. They are designed to give you the skills it takes when doing a full canon project. You can look for minis on the dynamap using the Open Mini tag, or asking people in-game if they have any minis or know of any.

Good luck Walter!