Probation: W1ck3dWolf

Ammika

Playwright
Hey w1cked sorry this took so long to post officially. I’m going to take you as my probie :)

The first five houses we went over in game looked good. There were minor exterior and interior issues but it was nothing we couldn’t fix. Please keep in mind some of the changes we made.

I have not looked at your other houses but I would like to address and go over any changes in game.

W1ck3dWolf

Messenger
Nineteenth probation build:

X/Y/Z : -5958 / 50 / 15412

/warp redlake

4 person house with small fresh food stand, occupation: farmers

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Ammika and I have both gone through your first five homes and have in-game suggested feedback. Really all that I recall at this moment in time is just needing to think logically about medieval times and what they would have had and real-life logic as well. Ability to apply our styles to your builds were strong. Yards were you biggest weakness but often remain most others weak point anyway. Unfortunately, I haven't really been around recently as I needed a break from the server for the most part and have been disconnected from what's new. I'm sorry but once your month is up you'll be ready to go but if you're ever one ingame and want some feedback, I'd be happy to help!